Airfoil Remote lets you control Airfoil for Mac using your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad! You're already sending audio from your Mac all around the house with Airfoil. Now you can remotely control Airfoil from any iOS device. Use Airfoil Remote to turn individual speakers on and off, adjust volumes, and even change the audio source.
Airfoil Remote also controls many audio sources playing through Airfoil. Pause your music in Spotify, skip tracks in Rdio, or see album artwork from Last.fm. With Airfoil and Airfoil Remote, full control is in the palm of your hand. Get Airfoil Remote in the iOS App Store!
Airfoil Remote is a companion to Airfoil for Mac (It is not currently compatible with Airfoil for Windows.)
It's sold for $5 through the iOS App Store.
- Toggle Speakers On & Off Turn individual speakers on with a single tap. Toggle them back off with another tap.
- Control Playback, Too In addition to controlling Airfoil, remote playback control of many popular sources is possible, including Spotify, Rdio, Last.fm and more.
- Full Volume Control Adjust the volume of individual speakers, to get just the right mix, or crank all your speakers at once!
- See What's Playing Metadata from many supported sources is shown right in Airfoil Remote. See artist names, track titles and album art.
- Switch Sources Switch between your recent audio sources to change what Airfoil is streaming out remotely.