Send any audio from your PC all around your house and all in sync! Use Airfoil to stream to AirPort Express units, Apple TVs, iPhones, iPads, and iPods Touch, and even other Macs and PCs! Use Airfoil with music services like Spotify, iTunes Radio, and WiMP, web-based audio like Pandora, or any other audio playing on your computer. Airfoil for Windows lets you send your audio everywhere you like.
Read on or just download now!
Before purchase, noise is overlaid on all transmissions longer than 10 minutes.
Purchase a license key for just $29.
- New Apple TV Support Airfoil works great with the new 2015 Apple TV.
- Enhanced Remote Control Remote control and metadata now works with Spotify, in addition to iTunes. Get full details.
Recent Feature Additions
New AirPort Express Support
Airfoil works great with the newest dual-band AirPort Express.
- Improved Audio Grabbing The Instant On system Airfoil uses for audio grabbing has been overhauled and improved!
- System Audio Capture Capture all audio from the system at once - great for Windows 8!
New in Airfoil 3
- Receive From iOS Devices Play audio from your iOS device out through your Windows machine! Airfoil can even help you send audio from iOS to multiple outputs.
- Remote Control, Too Airfoil Speakers also offers remote control of select audio sources on Mac and PC.
Receive From iTunes Too!
Airfoil Speakers can now receive audio directly from iTunes running on another machine.
- Looking Sharp Metadata like track titles and album art is now sent to Apple TV and Airfoil Speakers when possible.
Airfoil Speakers can now initiate connections back to Airfoil, to start receiving audio remotely.
- A Whole New Look Interface updates for Airfoil and Airfoil Speakers make them both easier and more fun to use.
Basic Airfoil Features
- Send Any Audio You're no longer stuck streaming only iTunes to your AirPlay devices.
- Multiple Outputs At Once You can send audio to multiple outputs around your house, all in sync.
- Many Supported Devices With Airfoil Speakers, you can send to many different devices, not just Apple's approved hardware.
Receive Audio on Mobile Devices
- ...To Your iPod Touch... Receive audio on your iOS device.
...And to Your iPad!
Even in the background!
- On Any PC Airfoil Speakers for Windows makes any Windows box show up in Airfoil as an audio output.
- Audio On Any Mac Airfoil Speakers for Mac works just like Airfoil Speakers for Windows!
- Even Linux Airfoil Speakers for Linux means even Linux machines can receive audio sent by Airfoil.
Hardware Remote Speakers
- Send To AppleTV Airfoil can send audio to the AppleTV, and show great metadata!
- AirPort Express Of course, Airfoil has always supported sending audio to the AirPort Express.
- AirPlay Speakers Airfoil even works with an ever increasing number of third-party AirPlay devices.
Even More Features!
- Great for Music Services Use Airfoil to send music from services like Spotify or WiMP to your AirPlay devices.
Use the Auto-Transmit preferences to transmit on launch.
Great product! Keep 'em coming!
I just wanted to tell you how great I think your software is. I've been confined to listening to iTunes over my 2 AirTunes speaker sets in the house and this has really set me free again. Pandora, Last.Fm, it's awesome!