Turn back time? Yes! Intermission lets you pause and rewind live audio on your computer. Streaming audio will never be the same!
With Intermission, you can jump back and replay something you missed, then resume live playback. Use it to pause any audio while you take a call, answer the door, or use the restroom. You can even pause streaming audio on services like Pandora, iTunes Radio, or Spotify to build a buffer, then skip right past the ads and songs you don't want to hear!
Before purchase, noise is overlaid after ten minutes of buffered playback.
Purchase a license key at the special introductory price of just $15.
- Pause Live Audio Pause streaming content to take a quick break (or a long one).
- Jump Back Just miss something? Quickly jump back 10 seconds to hear it again.
- Three Hours of Buffering Create a buffer of content, then jump past songs, ads, or anything else you don't want to hear.
Designed for You
- Always at the Ready Intermission runs unobtrusively in the background, buffering hours of audio until you need it.
Sound FX Pass Through
Pausing new mail alerts and IM noises would be confusing, so sound effects always play live through your speakers.
[Requires Mac OS X 10.8]
Intermission lives in your menu bar, so you can pause and jump back with just two clicks.
- Even Faster Access If even quick clicking in the menu bar isn't fast enough, Intermission also offers global keyboard shortcuts for its controls.
What Can Intermission Buffer?
- Spotify, iTunes Radio, Pandora and More Great streaming audio services are even better with Intermission.
If you stream audio from SiriusXM.com, you'll love using it with Intermission.
- Any Audio! Whatever audio you're playing on your Mac, you can use Intermission to get full control.
If you listen to sports online, you'll love the ability to pause and jump back.
Never miss a word on teleconferences - just rewind and hear it again.
Rogue Amoeba's new Intermission utility fills a role on my Mac that I never even knew I needed…most people will find Intermission an excellent value -- especially anyone who regularly attends internet-based conference calls and training sessions, anyone who loves listening to sports and anyone who enjoys talk radio over the net. It's a really clever app that stood up well to all my testing and tweaking.
With @RogueAmoeba's Intermission app, I'm never again going to be annoyed by the BBC iPlayer's clumsy controls